Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Final Post

Final Village Pictures

In the center is my Host Mom and surrounding are her children. Her husband was unfortunately working in the mine when Deanna came to photograph my family. Thanks again Deanna for your photographing skills! 

This is my Host Grandmother. The woman who greeted me daily in Lunda.


On the left is my Host Uncle Michael and his wife Gloria. Surrounding are his children and other children from our family that snuck in.

Becky and Audra's Host Family

My Grade 3 Class

 Mrs. Shimau and Me on my last day

Some of my Grade Four Girls 

Merriam and Anna, two of my favorites 

 

First time homeowner turned homeless.

And that is that. Final Zambian Exploration Blog Post. Thanks for all that have read and followed my blog and can't wait to see and catch up with you when I return to the states. June 18th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment